NEW Coronavirus Kids Bucket Hat! THE REVIEWS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
Check out the newest Coronavirus Kids Bucket Hat in our stock, priced at just USD 13.95. Our latest addition means you have a more excellent selection of New Arrivals items to shop from, all on our website.
So, shop (and buy) confidently through our high-quality craftmanship and many glowing customer reviews.
Take a closer look below!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT Coronavirus Kids Bucket Hat
In other words, the combination of the unique design and perfect quality makes this fantastic product a byword for a good purchase. So, hit ADD TO CART and enjoy!
Coronavirus Kids Bucket Hat Description:
- Material: cotton+TPU
- Gender: Unisex
- Hat size: about 52 cm (head circumference)
- Mask length: about 22cm
- Age: 2-8 yrs
- Brim: wide brim
- Cap style: dome
Coronavirus Kids Bucket Hat Features:
- Removable TPU transparent protective shield mask design, multi-purpose cap, not only can protect kids from UV, wind, and pollen but also prevent external saliva and other infections so that the hat achieves a good isolation effect; after removing the protective shield mask, you can use it as a regular bucket hat.
- TPU protective shield is easy to use and maintain. It can be washed with water or wiped with alcohol to disinfect, and it is easy to maintain and reuse.
- The cartoon design on the hat body is playful and cute
- Inner fixed strap design makes the hat not easy to fall off.
- The wide brim keeps the sun off one’s scalp and shields the eyes nicely, providing sun protection on the head, face, ears, and neck. Notice: The product may vary slightly in color and measurement. Package Includes 1 x bucket hat.
PRODUCT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
If I order the COVID-19 Kids Bucket Hat with Face Shield, will the color of the actual product match the one on the picture?
The product pictures show the true colors of the Tree Art Hat. However, your screen might offer a slightly different shade due to your settings.
I like the Kids Fisherman Hat with Visor, but I want another ship From and Color. Do you have other options?
The description of the Tree Art Hat includes all the available variations, but we regularly update this section if we get new options.
Are there any additional taxes to pay?
You will see the final purchase cost and the taxes (if applicable) on the checkout page. In other words, you can see if you must pay extra before confirming the order.
Do I need to pay extra fees?
If there are extra fees or taxes to pay, you’ll see them on checkout. However, aside from this, you don’t need to make any additional payments.
I kind of like the Tree Art Hat. But am I making the right choice?
It’s a top-rated product we sell often. Moreover, our clients tend to be highly satisfied with their choice!
What if I don’t like it after it comes in the mail?
If there’s something wrong with your order or it doesn’t suit you, we will return your money, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
ORDERING & STORE POLICIES
Do I have to indicate my address? Can I request the package to be sent somewhere else?
We will send the product to any address you want, so you are free to indicate any location.
I’m worried about my package. What if it breaks?
We use all the possible methods of securing your packages because it’s our most significant responsibility to protect them from damage.
Will the COVID-19 Bucket Hat with Face Shield For Kids be delivered in the same period as you promised?
We do everything to calculate the delivery time as accurately as possible. However, the external factors influencing your local post office’s performance may result in minor changes to the delivery time.
Is it available for purchase now?
There are still enough items in stock. That’s why you are welcome to place an order.
Is it legal for you to distribute these products?
We have all the required licenses. In addition, this store is fully authorized to work with the licensed manufacturers who supply us with these and other products.
I want to buy this offline. In a simple store, for example. Is it possible?
As far as we know, similar items sold in offline stores have a more limited range of variations and less attractive prices.